Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for an Office Coordinator with 3+ years of experience in a professional services environment, to join them initially on a temporary 12-month contract.
This role will be based fully onsite our client’s office on Harcourt Street, Dublin City Centre.
An excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a recognized world-class leader in their field, a brand name on your CV that conveys your exceptional talent.
Job Reference: BBBH 22863
- 3+ years experience in a professional services environment.
- Previous experience in an administrative role and ability to work independently.
- Understanding of eTenders platform desirable.
What will you be doing?
- Day to day office operations; manning reception desk, lunch ordering, meeting room and visitor management, mail services, maintenance, meeting and greeting external guests, handling telephone and email queries.
- Invoice processing and budget management – monthly call with Global Finance team to discuss status of payments.
- Event planning and logistics – working with the events team on larger events where necessary.
- Vendor contract management – Monitor tenders (eTenders platform).
- Maintain relationships with building management and building security.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the roll) and latest tools and technologies.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.