Are you passionate about fostering a secure and well-being-focused workplace? Do you excel in designing and implementing robust Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) programs? If the answer is yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you to make a significant impact!
Our client, a globally recognized cybersecurity company, is seeking a dedicated and purpose-driven Occupational Health and Safety Specialist to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of workplace safety.
Job Reference: BBBH 24884
Location: London, City Centre
Mode: Hybrid – Temporary contract (2 days remote, 3 days in the office)
Start date: ASAP
OWN THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the coordination of the EMEA region-wide Medical and Eye Health Program.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in EMEA country-specific EHS regulations and practices.
- Utilize online systems for ticket tracking and creation of simple web pages.
- Oversee and maintain regional ergonomics programs and evaluations.
- Support EHS Incident Investigation from initiation to completion, including accident and incident investigations, recommending corrective actions, and tracking incident metrics.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify and mitigate hazards, with a focus on driving remediation of safety gaps.
- Develop and implement safety procedures across all operations.
- Deliver training programs on EHS regulations and procedures.
- Maintain accurate EHS records and documentation.
- Compile and analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Stay abreast of EHS regulations and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with EHS requirements.
- Engage in 2-3 hours of daily collaboration with the US EHS team.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- 5-7 years of experience in an EHS role within multinational companies in the tech/banking/pharma industry.
- EHS Certification such as ASP, CSP, and CIH.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental health, safety, or a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of European EHS regulations and procedures.
If you are ready to bring your expertise to a dynamic global cybersecurity company, apply now and be a key player in advancing workplace safety!
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330 335 1710