Norwegian Content Moderation Associate
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Content Moderation Associate with fluent Norwegian to join them on permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 21129
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Fluent English and Norwegian
What will a Norwegian Content Moderation Associate do?
· Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify information and additional online research.
· Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information.
· Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
· Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
· Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
· Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets.
· Adhere to process norms and structure.
· Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040