Network Service Manager
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require an experienced Networking professional to join them on an initial 11 month contract with the view to extend, LTD arrangement.
Job Reference: BBBH 20806
What will a Network Service Manager do?
- Management of the network.
- Substantive support in the renewal of tender network management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- • 5+ years of experience as a Network Service Manager, Network Project Manager, Network Infrastructure Consultant or Network Architect.
• Experience in consolidating and optimizing documentation network environments.
• In-depth technical insight into the network operation/design in order to be able to offer support in projects with network impact.
• Experience with integration of VO networks.
• Experience in providing L3 support on network, more specifically with regard to: routers, switches (CISCO, Huawei), Wifi, Telephony.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040