Job Ref: BBBH 22857
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Employment Type: Contract / Fixed Term Temporary
Duration Initial term of 26 weeks with option to extend
Remuneration: up to 100 eur/h
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & ML analytics and cybersecurity services across numerous industries. Currently hiring numerous software engineers across multiple R&D teams to deliver complex suites of applications.
Why should you be interested in this role?
As a Network Engineer, this is a genuine opportunity to advance and broaden your commercial technical expertise, solving complex business problems, building innovative solutions across a variety of platforms. You will be responsible for the detailed design and implementation of the new unified communications environments, and you’ll be part of the Agile team.
Desired skills and experience:
- Certified and experienced in the Cisco UC portfolio (CCNA/CCNP collaboration). Experience with the Avaya Aura UC portfolio is a big plus.
- Experience with Instant Messaging, Presence, VoIP Telephony, Voicemail, Numbering Plans, (Voice) Routing, Voice Policies, etc.
- Experience with automation and scripting.
- Experience in giving presentations and customer demos.
- Responsible for designing the functionality based on the Customer’s Requirements. This at the level of low-level design.
- Responsible for the configuration and construction, together with the supplier and telecom providers.
- Description of the functional and non-functional requirements per technical node.
- Provides the testers with information about test scripts and use cases.
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting (together with the supplier).
- A Dutch passport.
- A VGB-B screening is required for this client.
- Open to being available 5 days a week, 8-12 hours a day
- Open to traveling to a location near Zeist.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in The Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: +31 20 369 0040.
Job Reference: BBBH 22857