Music Operation Specialist
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Music Operation Specialist with a deep knowledge of streaming music industry, to join their expanding team in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, initially on a 12- month contract and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be involved in working collaboratively with our client's Music team to efficiently acquire new users and continually improve user experiences. You will conceptualize both online and offline music campaigns, and bring them to fruition with thoughtful, creative, and detailed testing plans.
Job Reference: BBBH 19794
Your role will involve:
- Ensuring all our client's Music operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Mange music contents library and create playlists according to music trend.
- Analyse operation data and arrange the App content to increase music playtime.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives to acquire new users on our client's Music.
- Establish relationships with local Music partners to aggregate rich, high-quality local Music content and continuously cooperate to support the mobile cloud services.
- Organize the local Music campaigns and the festival events (online/offline) to promote our client's Music.
- Proactively suggest improvements to Content, Marketing/influencers, User Experience? and Product to optimize the performance of our client's Music.
- Provide Business intelligence reports to share your knowledge about Music industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a deep knowledge of streaming music industry.
- Strong knowledge for Music genre and playlist arrangement.
- Use French and English as working language.
- Have a deep understanding of local music industry and a robust network of contacts in the industry.
- Experience in Music App (Spotify, Dezzer..) operation will be great appreciate.
- Experience in conducting the music campaigns and the festival events (online/offline).
- Experience with Data Analytics: able to define KPIs. Data-driven decision making.
- Excellent communication, presentation planning and time management skills.
- Passionate and ready for challenge, strong teamwork spirit.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company discounts & benefits platform.
- Superb Paris City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040 .