Multilingual User Knowledge Operations Specialist
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Multilingual User Knowledge Operations Specialist with a minimum of 2 years of customer operations experience, fluent English + fluent in one of the following languages: German/Spanish/French/Italian, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
This role will be fully onsite in the office in Dublin.
Job Reference: BBBH 21726
What will a Multilingual User Knowledge Operations Specialist do?
Knowledge Base Content:
- Responsible for reviewing and improving new knowledge/content about our products and about internal Customer Support processes, owner of Knowledge check Process, and system feedback process.
- Responsible for reviewing and replying to our internal feedback process
- Creating, updating & translating knowledge/content/tutorials about our products for local markets
- Collect new and updated knowledge biweekly, summarise, and send it to the Training team for remote training/roadshow, for L1 agents to receive the new information.
- Uploading and updating troubleshooting tree knowledge/content to the knowledge system, while making sure our approval process is being followed.
- Support new product implementation – content improvement
- Take responsibility for the company’s self-service platform (support website & Apps) user journey design, and user satisfaction, and take charge of the self-service platform planning, including service channels, functions, and content planning.
- In charge of the smart robot operation, including the basic configuration and knowledge optimization. Also need to summarize the standard scenarios that could be online to the smart robot.
Track un-closure cases and follow up to close:
- Diligently follow up with customers, especially when an issue cannot be quickly resolved, and provide updates throughout the resolution process.
- Develop improvement actions in a timely manner; coordinate related departments to solve problems and close the issue.
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions with the product, ensuring customer needs are being met and the services are aligned.
- Review the data collected from VOC tools to modify it with the right classification, to keep the tool to improve classification accuracy.
You must have as a minimum:
- Minimum 2 years of customer operations experience
- Must have knowledge of management or user operation experience
- Fluent English + German/Spanish/French/Italian
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems/web content
Beneficial to have:
- Technical marketing experience (adtech, tags, attribution tracking, HTML)
- Data analysis (building dashboards, data visualization tools)
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre is located close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile, etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.