Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Multilingual Recruiter with 7-10 years full cycle recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency to join them on an 11 month contract.
This role will be part of the Partnerships & Online Operations recruiting team and you will work consultatively with hiring managers to hire the best people for their business groups.
Job Reference: BBBH 19800
What will a Multilingual Recruiter do?
· Design and execute customized candidate recruiting strategies to attract top talent and running both full cycle searches and sourcing supported searches.
· Partnering closely with sourcers, coordinators, and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible and ensure alignment on deliverables.
· Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
· Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
· Manage hiring manager partnerships by communicating clearly and often to provide status updates, manage expectations, and solve roadblocks as they arise.
· Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
· Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 7-10 years full cycle recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or an agency
· At least 1 year of experience in house
· Experience recruiting for language roles across EMEA, APAC, LATAM
· Fluency in English and another language
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040