Mobile Program Manager
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Mobile Program Manager to join their expanding team in London.
They are looking for a candidate with at least 1-2 years of experience in building relationships with influential partners in the mobile service industry and familiarity with the local market.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
In this role, you will be responsible for the operation of our mobile service developer activities in Europe and help increase the visibility of our products, develop the ecosystem and establish good relationships with partners.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 22060
Your role will involve
- Build relationships with influential partners in the mobile service industry, recruit campus ambassadors, and promote ecosystem development.
- Work with partners to plan online and offline developer activities to help partners and build good relationships.
- Evaluate and improve activity impact and reach, plan and run pre and post-activity promotion, and create reports on the overall activity experience.
- Act as an interface to work closely with service partners for day-to-day operations.
- Assist the Operations Manager in organizing promotions and events for the European market services (online/offline)
- Collaborate with HQ product teams to improve user experience and optimize business performance.
You must have as a minimum
- Good understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs and expectations.
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market and local developer companies, services and products.
- Experience with Data Analytics and excellent analytical skills are a plus.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- London City Centre located office, close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!