Online Operations Specialist (Mandarin)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Online Operations Specialist with fluent spoken and written Mandarin and 1+ years of experience in mobile services operation, such as user growth, electronic direct marketing, creative marketing, online payment, membership management, cloud storage, etc.
This successful candidate will manage day-to-day operations for our client’s online business operations services.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19368
Your role will involve
- Be responsible for business growth, lead or assist the business operation manager in planning, organizing and coordinating online/offline campaigns.
- Analyze the best user experience journey for campaign plan, optimize the performance of mobile services.
- Provide business intelligence reports based on your knowledge of industry trends and share good practices with other operation teams.
The ideal candidate will have
- 1+ years of experience in mobile services operation, such as user growth, electronic direct marketing, creative marketing, online payment, membership management, cloud storage, etc.
- Fluent in English, and able to use Mandarin for daily communication.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.