Our client is a premier facilities management company that delivers integrated FM services tailored to client needs. They are looking for a Mobile Electrician on a permanent basis to support their clients in the Dublin and Leinster area.
As a leading provider of facilities management services across Ireland, Europe, and the UK, they offer a dynamic work environment where your expertise will contribute to creating outstanding workspaces for our clients.
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
Working Model: Hybrid – travel to clients in the Dublin and Leinster area
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Number: BBBH 24552
- Provide Best in Class customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Adhere to and lead company health and safety policies & guidelines.
- Comply with and implement existing business operation procedures.
- Take complete ownership of your working environment & systems, ensuring their optimal functioning.
- Ensure service delivery meets or exceeds the requirements of SLA’s.
- Manage and ensure helpdesk tasks are completed and closed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping throughout the building.
- Keep all RAMS up to date before commencing works on site.
- Maintain accurate records for all services carried out.
- Report all malfunctions to the Facilities team and ensure effective solutions are implemented.
- Safely and efficiently install, maintain, and repair plant and equipment as required.
- Conduct routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Perform electrical diagnostics and fault finding on plant and equipment.
- Undertake corrective maintenance as necessary.
- Conduct audits, rounds, and readings on site, taking remedial actions where necessary.
- Assist with HVAC, Mechanical maintenance, and building fabric repairs as required.
- Liaise with Facilities and IT departments on project works.
- Manage all spare parts for your responsible area.
- Take full ownership of energy management & green agenda on site.
- Work flexible duties & hours depending on requirements and On-Call Rota.
- Fully Qualified Electrician with 3+ years’ experience in Facilities and services critical environment.
- Proven Experience & competence in, PAT and Thermal imaging predictive maintenance.
- Detailed Knowledge of PPM Systems.
- Proven competence of Emergency Lighting and Fire Protection and Detection Systems
- Basic Handyman, building maintenance skills.
- Basic knowledge / understanding of HVAC Systems.
- Irish full driving licence.
- Employer Pension contribution.
- Company branded vehicle and fuel card.
- Annual leave purchase scheme (buy up to 5 extra days of annual leave per year).
- Free virtual GP service.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Mi Recognition (Thanking employees for a job well done ranging from €25 – €250).
- Talent Referral Scheme (Earn €100 – €3000 for referring a friend to Mitie).
- Long service awards (Ranging from €50-€300).
- Mi Deals (Fantastic savings at high street stores).
- A non-contributory life assurance scheme.
- Bike2Work Scheme.
- Tax Saver Scheme.
- Learning & development (access to 200 courses on our L&D platform).
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +35316694040