Microsoft Exchange Administrator
Based in Contern (Luxembourg) our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Microsoft Exchange Administrator to join them on a day-rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an initial contract for 21 weeks.
This is an onsite position
They are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
- Focus on continuous improvement, automation and keeping systems running with optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage the resolution of IT incidents and fulfilment of service requests as applicable.
- Provide support on processes such as release management, change management support, migration.
- Play a key role in troubleshooting incidents in a timely manner, and coordinate changes between internal infrastructure teams and customer project Manager
- Deliver document processes and procedures and keep relevant infrastructure documentation up to date.
- Provide support in guiding users in formulating requirements, provide advice on alternative courses of action and conduct feasibility study.
- Provide technical leadership on all Exchange application requests
- Conduce evaluations, testing and integration of new operating systems, drivers and patches.
- 3 to 6years of experience in installing configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Exchange environments.
- Experience with Exchange:
- Exchange database management
- Exchange server maintenance
- Perform Windows / Exchange upgrades
- Perform Windows Patching
- Maintain SSL certificates
- Troubleshoot Exchange performance issues
- Troubleshoot Mailboxes issues
- Troubleshoot Exchange critical errors
- Good Active directory and Windows skills and strong hands on File servers;
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (Microsoft Windows PowerShell is required).
Please only apply if based in Luxembourg or relocating. You must have the right to work in Luxembourg, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
Why work with us
- On time payments
- Online straight forward contracts
- Online timesheets and expenses
- Self-billing (our system generates your invoice for you from your timesheet)
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: +31 20 369 0040
Job Reference: BBBH 22692