Mexican Spanish Linguistics Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Mexican Spanish Linguistics Specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has native/fluent level of Spanish (Mexican) and is experienced in a Translation, Linguistic, Localization, Customer Support or Content Review type role. Option to graduates straight from university.
For this role, the client is looking for candidates holding an EU passport or a long term visa (1G spousal/Stamp 4).
The ideal candidate will join a team focused on NLP and understand language data & technologies. The selected person will be a native – level speaker of Spanish and fluent in English who will have a solution-oriented attitude, ability to adapt to changing requirements, strong attention to detail and good communication style.
Job Reference: BBBH 21166
What will a Mexican Spanish Linguistics Specialist do?
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Preferred 1 year+ working experience (can be internship) in translation/ linguistics/ localization/ customer support within the Spanish language.
- Fluency in Spanish (Mexican) and English.
- Highly desired – degree in translation, language science or linguistics studies.
- Experience with Python programming – nice to have.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.