Merchandising Project Manager (French)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Merchandising Project Manager with fluent French and 5-8 years of professional experience on either the brand side of retail in-store merchandising or the vendor side of retail in-store merchandising.
This is a 12 month contract to ensure that all field merchandising components including fixtures, demo units, graphics and display technologies are operating and functioning properly, as well as maintained to their standards.
Job Reference: BBBH 20435
What will a Merchandising Project Manager do?
· Prioritize large volume of projects across thousands of retail doors, most with tight deadlines and extreme complexity, with the guidance of the EMEA Field Merchandising Manager
· Partner closely with Channel Marketing Managers, Strategic Account Managers, 3rd party labour partners, Analytics and Field Sales team members on a regular basis to execute initiatives with the utmost efficiency and accuracy.
· Act as liaison between global 3rd party labour partners, fixture display companies, channel marketing managers and field sales on any issues that come up in our retail partners globally.
· Assess and make calculated decisions to maximize ROI and efficiency by leveraging partnerships with the internal analytics team.
· Build highly detailed execution plans for a variety of FRL initiatives across all product lines.
· Create, maintain, and enforce processes for all operations globally in store and with 3rd party labour partners.
· Review instructions and execution for multiple projects simultaneously with a keen eye for detail.
· Understand display fixture production process and installation implementation processes to properly prepare workback schedules and deliverables to share cross functionally both internally and externally.
· Critical to understand various retailer 3rd party labour operations to drive best in class execution.
· Manage the reporting of the results of the field execution to internal stakeholders.
· Process all invoices and work closely with the EMEA Field Merchandising Manager to ensure all 3rd party labour projects are on budget and tracked accordingly.
· Manage 3rd party labour partner conference calls weekly to track progress ensuring all project deliverables are on track.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5-8 years of professional experience on either the brand side of retail in-store merchandising or the vendor side of retail in-store merchandising.
· Fluent in French
· Experience managing relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors.
· Familiarity with retail partners and their guidelines / processes
· Experience within a brand executing in-store initiatives through merchandising.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710