Based in the heart of London, our client is a global pharmaceutical company focused on developing first-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients.
They require a Medical Writer with experience with medical writing in the pharmaceutical industry, to join them, initially on a 6 – 12-month contract (outside IR35).
They provide competitive rates between 400-500 pounds per day.
Job Reference: BBBH 21977
What will a Medical Writer do?
· Prepare documents used for submissions, including CTDs and RtQs, by drafting and editing.
· Draft and edit documents used in conducting and reporting the results of clinical studies, including protocols, protocol amendments, and informed consent forms.
· Preparation of documents used in reporting aggregate safety and efficacy information for a molecule, such as investigator’s brochures and periodic safety reports (PSURs, DSURs, etc.).
· Responsible for managing study team participation in the preparation of such documents, including calling/running meetings, developing, and managing timelines, and managing the document review and comment adjudication processes.
· Follow the department’s outlined procedures and practices and technical and industry standards throughout all aspects of work.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- University-level medical or technical writing course(s) or equivalent experience in science/technical writing.
· Experience with medical writing in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Familiarity with the drug development process, clinical study protocol design and study conduct, data collection and results reporting.
· Applied knowledge of routine document content preparation, AMA, CBE, and Chicago Style Manuals.
· Ability to interpret basic tabular and graphical clinical data presentations and to create basic tables using AMA style.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays. Competitive Salary.
- Flexibility for working from home.
- State of the art modern office.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44330335171