Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer with experience in Data Centres to join their expanding team in Dublin on permanent basis.
You will be a qualified engineer and will have over 5 years of experience in managing technical and quality aspect of Electrical and Mechanical packages for Data Centres.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 20630
- Work closely with the specialist M&E contractors and Client Construction Manager involved in the project.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
- Manage the mechanical and electrical scope of data centre projects and building infrastructure
- Develop and monitor the quality standards and specifications for consistency and maximum system reliability
- Communicating with local and offshore teams, specialist M&E contractors and Client Construction Manager involved in the project
- Assist Project Manager of the programme of work
You must have as a minimum:
- Minimum 5 years of Data Centre experience in managing technical and quality aspect of Electrical and Mechanical package
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (preferably recognized by the Engineering Council or Equivalent Professional Body)
- Knowledge of European building standards
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Private Healthcare (for the employee only)
- Car allowance
- Life insurance
- Free parking
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040