Marketing Science Partner
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an initial 12-month contract, you will provide strategic direction to advertisers on their measurement efforts and also develop strategic insights for marketers.
As a Marketing Science Partner, you will have 5+ years’ experience in research, analytics, or ad effectiveness.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20501
What will a Marketing Science Partner do?
- You will work with a broad array of our client’s advertisers base predominantly from the retail vertical in measuring true business value and growing their businesses.
- You will engage in client conversations, presentations of results and partner internally with cross functional and specialist teams to advise on marketing best practices using evidence-based insights.
- You will consult with clients and agencies on products and solutions for different needs and challenges as it pertains to media, marketing, or key measurement questions.
- You will deliver trainings/education for internal and external audiences through dedicated sessions, webinars, and events.
- Where appropriate, you will look to scale learnings and insights from your work with clients or through research to the appropriate internal/external audiences.
- As opportunities arise, you will execute and/or lead key proactive programs that will help grow their advertisers' businesses (in partnership with product marketing and sales teams).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in research, analytics, or ad effectiveness.
- A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field.
- An advanced degree in psychology, statistics, economics, behavioural or social science or a related field.
- You have an understanding of online advertising and familiarity with branding and performance advertising and marketing frameworks, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques.
- You have experience with statistical analysis, including but not limited to experimental design, modelling, or advertising research.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.