Marketing Project Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
The role is fully remote within the UK and our client is currently conducting all interviews online.
They require a Marketing Project Manager with 3+ years’ work experience in marketing and/or Program Manager role, to join them on a 12-month contract.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and executional skills within a complex program focused on marketing outcomes. They will own the nuts and bolts of managing a large volume of tasks from stakeholders to match our SMB Members with opportunities to tell their stories at events, roundtables, in media, marketing campaigns and more.
Job Reference: BBBH 21872
What will a Marketing Project Manager do?
· Liaise with Activations Lead to execute against overall activation strategy.
· Own task management system & tracker to ensure meeting SLAs with cross-functional (XFN) partners.
· Craft documents to “pitch” members to our client’s internal teams.
· Partner with wider SMB Leaders Network team to understand the pool of members, stories available and identify opportunities to improve.
· Partner with wider SMB Leaders Network team to identify process improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies in response.
· Execute activation satisfaction measurement plans for Members and XFNs Liaise with support teams to ensure that assets required for cross-functional collaboration are secured in a timely manner.
· Develop brief documents for campaign requirements and ad hoc project management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
• 3+ years project management and/or program manager experience in marketing
• Strong skills in project management tools, processes
• Strong skills with Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Creative thinker and marketer
• Experience as a cross-functional influencer and partner
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710