Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Marketing Associate with 4+ years social content management experience for communities and engagement measurement, specifically Facebook Groups to initially join their team on an 12-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21778
What will a Marketing Associate do?
- Increase programme value by executing the overall content & community strategy for our for our members, delivering against key engagement KPIs.
- Liaising with vendors to deliver top quality day-to-day community moderation for members of our groups – approving posts, approving member requests, moderating comments, publishing daily content.
- Leverage your passion for community building to help our client become a community leader with this audience.
- Rigorous tracking, measurement and reporting. Ensure all initiatives are tracked against the measurement & analytics plan, optimising our content and social strategy by understanding programming impact and Small and Medium Business (SMB) sentiment shift.
- Own the scaling of content & processes to drive scale across multiple markets, languages and vendors from creation to execution at speed.
- Partner with the rest of the team to ensure the Leaders Network program is integrated into all team efforts, driving programme retention and CSAT.
- Work closely with vendor Communities Team Lead to drive process improvement and quality assurance in delivery.
- Manage the team Leaders Network mailbox helping members resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and track the “Handwritten” initiative. Working with vendors to write and deliver handwritten cards to our members.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 4+ years social content management experience for communities and engagement measurement, specifically Facebook Groups.
- Strong data-driven mindset.
- Experience managing agencies and vendors.
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710