Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Marketing Manager with 7+ years B2B or B2C integrated marketing experience, to join them on a 12 month contract to build and deliver programmes that reach and empower small businesses across Northern Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH 20650
What will a Marketing Manager do?
· Lead on the strategy, development and execution of broad scale programs that provide value and support our efforts to reach, engage and inspire small business owners for Scaled EMEA markets
· Partner with Global and Regional teams to land initiatives, adapting and innovating on frameworks to deliver for hyper local needs
· Lead on the definition of opportunities for innovating and optimisation of the existing programs, anchored in insights and learnings
· Orchestrate and oversee end to end Programme components, spanning from content to activations (virtual/in person) to partnerships
· Lead dedicated Outsourced team to support flawless execution in market
· Collaborate for success with broader EI and GBM teams across Brand, Creative, Content, Face to Face and Advocacy
· Lead on rigorous measurement and analytics plan to support performance optimisation and ongoing learning agenda to inform best practices
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 7+ years B2B or B2C integrated marketing experience
· Demonstrated experience creating and delivering best in class, scalable programmes
· Experience working in a highly matrixed environment, including an ability to engage and lead through others and a track record of leading successful cross functional programs.
· Experience working in a multinational or an agency a desired
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710