Visa sponsorship: No
Employment: Initial contract for 4 months
Work Model: Hybrid
Would you like to use your creativity to work on some exciting projects and make work fun? This is a job for you!
Why is this a cool and exciting opportunity?
- If travel is your passion and you like to work on projects that are far from boring this is a perfect match.
- Fast moving, fluid environment that will make every day unique.
- A relaxed atmosphere in an international team will give you a lot of room to grow.
- You will be working on a completely new product!
- The contract is initially for 4 months but has a high chance of an extension.
What will make you successful:
- 2-5 years of experience in digital and brand marketing
- Creative and passionate storyteller
- Fluent in English and French
What will you do?
- Support the development, execution and analysis of marketing initiatives in France for greatest business and brand impact.
- Develop strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders – both internal and external – to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns.
- Assist in collaborating across functions, markets and regions to develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Enable and support localisation efforts, ensuring local relevance. Be the voice for our local Hosts, Guests, Partners and the broader community.
- Own the end-to-end process in the implementation of marketing activities and collateral so that it appears in market at the right time and in the right places.
- Ensure the delivery of work as per agreed contracts and deliverables.
- Coordinate and manage the analytics and reporting for brand health and marketing activities, working closely with Consumer Strategy and Insights, Connections and Media Activations, local Business Operations, as well as other teams.
- Partner with marketing operations on a number of items including budget forecasting and actualising, agency and partner scope of work documentation.
- Manage and track french brand marketing budgets, contracts, and scopes of work, to ensure accurate records are kept at all times.
Other benefits you will get:
- Work laptop, and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
Job Reference: BBBH 22661
Submit your CV today!
You can also give us a call with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710.