Location Kinsale, Cork area
Employment type: Permanent
Years of experience required: 3+
Is it time for a job change? Read on!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager with at least 3 years of experience to join our client’s team on a permanent contract.
In this role you will be developing and leading the brand vision and strategy with the execution on time and budget. You will also be responsible for maintaining our client’s competitive edge, strengthening its appeal and points of difference, supporting the delivery of a consistent brand experience and communicating these benefits to clients, candidates and consultants.
Job Reference: BBBH 23208
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of Marketing Strategy in line with business goals and vision.
- Development of advertising and recruitment marketing campaigns across multiple media and communication channels in line with budgets.
- Delivery of digital marketing, email and social media campaigns to meet defined metrics.
- Development and promotion of new products to improve our client’s service offering to current and prospective consultants and clients.
- Work with internal team to develop understanding, engagement and delivery of the company brand to deliver consistent message and experience externally and internally.
- Member of the company leadership team, developing and implementing key strategic deliverables and action plans to deliver the company vision.
- Work with cross-functional team, develop marketing and communication assets, such as client case studies, proposals, presentations and industry award submissions.
- Manage, report and analyse performance metrics, marketing spend and KPIs to make sure resources are used as efficiently as possible.
- Identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities in lead generation campaigns and measure results.
- Refine and drive overall brand positioning including driving sales to meet growth targets.
- Take ownership for creating, managing and updating content and messaging on the website to improve conversion rates.
- Translate business opportunities and challenges into analytical problems and follow through to provide actionable insights and recommendations with measurement of the impact.
- Management and co-ordination of promotional activities including marketing events, seminars and soft skills courses.
- Co-Ordination of written and visual content creation and overall messaging.
- Work with website development agencies to execute SEO strategy and achieve set targets.
- Work with marketing services agencies (creative, digital, photographer etc) on the development of campaigns and creative execution.
- Work as part of the company’s overall management team to develop and deliver goals and targets for the company.
What will make you successful:
- 3+ years’ experience within a marketing role, ideally for a service industry
- Experience executing and delivering successful digital and social media campaigns
- Experience in producing corporate and internal communications in adherence with brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and WordPress
- 3rd level qualification in a business or marketing discipline a distinct advantage.
- A very competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (Single) + matched pension Contribution -5%.
- A hybrid work policy with up to two days working from home after completing the probationary period.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.