Marketing Automation/ Lead Routing Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Marketing Automation / Lead Routing Specialist you will partner closely with the Head of Field Marketing, Director of Digital Marketing, and other functions including Sales, Sales Operations, BI and the Enterprise Engineering teams to identify, investigate, and propose solutions which will ensure accurate and consistent routing of leads within the sales organization.
The ideal candidate will be a curious, data driven, highly structured, and an analytical problem solver able to bring stakeholders together to tackle and solve operational challenges. This person will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment able to deliver against tight deadlines.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20611
What will a Marketing Automation/ Lead Routing Specialist do?
- Propose improvements in lead routing operations
- Investigate and solve for specific lead routing issues to improve funnel efficiency
- Extracting and working with Salesforce data to determine where specific lead routing issues occur
- Suggest a holistic approach to solve lead routing issues, kick off a project on it and execute it
- Ensure lead enrichment processes and operations are working effectively with lead scoring models
- Build strong cross-functional relationships especially with sales, sales operations, analytical and technical teams, to address marketing automation challenges
- Change management to develop proposals and plans to drive cross-functional stakeholder alignment and recommending change plans
- Build dashboards, manage reporting, and conduct regular analysis to detect issues and track lead routing effectiveness
- Recommend scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in a sales operations, marketing operations, marketing automations or related
- Experience with lead routing, cause and effect analysis, troubleshooting,
- End to end governance experience and strong at putting proposals to change governance
- Previous working experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a B2B environment- SaaS, tech, telco preferred
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to make recommendations
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.