Marketing Assistant (Chinese)
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a
Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract (UoP) with a view to extension or permanency. The successful candidate will need to be a recent graduate, ideally from IT or Digital Marketing Field and have fluent Chinese.
Job Reference: BBBH 20196
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the operation of the consumer EU cloud service Ads platform and the expansion of Ads partners.
- Advertisement platform operation: including material acquisition, advertisement delivery, content review, overall platform operation monitoring, etc.
- Advertisement budget management: manage Ad’s budget, formulate the campaign plan, and track the campaign performance.
- Ads eco-system development: Actively engage regional Ads eco-system partners, including key Top App, SSP platform, DSP platform, advertisers, Ad’s agencies, etc., push cooperation with Huawei platform, boost Ad’s traffic growth.
You must have as a minimum
- Fluent Chinese.
- Recent graduate, ideally from IT or Digital marketing field.
- Tech savvy and interested in internet products.
- A very competitive salary.
- 24 days annual leave.
- Medical insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Company discounts & benefits platform.
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48122119037