Location: Dublin 2
Work type: Hybrid
Contract: 8 months
Visa Sponsorship: No
We are looking for a Major Incident Manager with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in experience in critical/crisis situation management for technical customer escalations, to join our client initially on an 8-month contract with a chance for an extension.
In this role, you will be managing the resolution of technical problems with serious consequences to the company or its customers.
Job Reference: BBBH 23205
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in critical/crisis situation management for technical customer escalations
- Experience or working knowledge with relational databases (e.g.MySQL, Oracle)
- Extensive experience supporting and managing technical environments;
- Demonstrated leadership skills under fast-paced, highly dynamic situations
- You must able to work outside of normal business hours (weekend shifts, holidays, & evenings) as needed.
What will you do?
- Drive incidents to resolution and ensure accurate and timely customer and executive-level communications
- Drive the Incident Management Process for critical customer situations Coordinate with peer managers worldwide on resources, issues, and schedules
- Assemble, work with, and manage cross-organizational teams
- Create and maintain recovery playbooks for commonly occurring customer patterns and issues
- Event analysis, applying the ITIL framework for severity and impact
- Manage customer and internal communications at an executive level
- Manage event communications
- Conduct post-event analysis, leveraging the ITIL problem management process and relationships with engineering to assure that issues to prevent further occurrences Incident
- Competitive salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.