Machinery Engineer Surveyor
Our client is a leading engineering services company and first-choice trusted partner when it comes to engineering testing, inspection and consulting.
They require a Machinery Engineer Surveyor with 4+ years of relevant experience, to join them on permanent basis. The ideal candidate can be based in Dublin, Co .Westmeath and Midlands.
Job Reference: BBBH 23183
What will a Machinery Engineer Surveyor do?
- Completing quality assessments and rigorous inspection
- Carrying out detailed reporting, with no compromise, ever
- Ensuring all customers are compliant with vital regulations that help to govern their industry in Ireland.
- Helping to prolong the life of machinery by spotting any potential defects as early as possible.
- Always providing an exceptional level of customer service, whilst representing our brilliant company professionally
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Level 3/4 engineering qualification and a good level of practical experience
- Practical experience working with various types of machinery equipment.
- Experience with lifting machinery or pressure machinery will be a plus
- The ability to communicate complex and technical problems with ease.
- A good level of IT and literacy skills in order to complete detailed customer reports.
- Entitlement to a company car scheme
- Industry leading training programme, with ongoing training throughout your career
- Annual company bonus and yearly salary review and enhanced overtime rates
- Access to excellent company benefits portal including; retail, fitness and cinema discounts
- A day to celebrate just you, with your birthday off
- 20 days holiday and the option to buy extra 5 days holidays for special events
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 669404