Machine Learning Researcher
Our client is a leading international mobile services provider.
They are looking to hire a Machine Learning Researcher with extensive research experience, to join their expanding team on an initial 12-month contract.
In this role, you will have the chance to work on projects that impact millions of people, explore novel ways to bridge gaps between physical networks and business goals.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22509
Your role will involve;
- Work with new technology towards fully autonomous networks.
- Use of Machine Learning models to enable the automation of tasks in the Networking Domain.
- Analyse our clients models to allow independent result validation by network experts.
- Demonstrate the use of our clients ML model through proof-of-concept projects.
- Work with a distributed team of network experts, software architects and researchers, contributing to the enhancement of our clients’ products and ecosystem.
You must have as a minimum;
- MSc (PhD preferred) in Machine Learning, or related fields.
- Proficiency with at least one of the follwing languages; Python, R, or Java.
- 5+ years of research experience.
- Expertise with Machine Learning frameworks.
- Knowledge of software architecture design and cloud technologies in the context of ML is a plus.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- For Dublin candidates, Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.