Localization Project Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Localization Project Coordinator with 5+ years of relevant experience in software localization, including localization project coordination and in product localization testing experience, to join them on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21797
What will a Localization Project Coordinator do?
· Manage Localization QA testing on product UI for high visibility and complex features by collaborating effectively with Localization Program Managers as well as i18n testing and localization vendor partners to:
· Create QA test plans and ensure complete coverage of end-to-end UI flows during testing
· Monitor and address feature-specific queries from testers and linguists
· Validate quality of reports to ensure accurate and complete data logging
· Validate and escalate i18n bugs, and work with engineering teams to ensure timely fixes before a feature launch by following platform release schedules.
· Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders, across multiple business units, by setting clear expectations for stakeholders and localizers.
· Communicate instructions in a clear and timely manner.
· Provide reference material and support for the localizers to ensure they are in the best conditions to produce high quality content.
· Make independent decisions and work well under pressure in the face of ambiguity and aggressive deadlines.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of relevant experience in software localization,
· 3+ years of localization project coordination and in product localization testing experience
· Experience working with stakeholders or vendors
· Experience with SQL
· Understanding of localization needs and challenges for RTL, Indic and African languages
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040