Localization Vendor Management Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Localization Vendor Management Coordinator, you will have 5+ years of relevant experience in software localization, Localization Program Management, or management of Localization Technology Solutions.
Initially on a 11-month contract, you will be responsible for delivering a great user experience to our client’s international audience.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20425
What will a Localization Vendor Management Coordinator do?
- Support the Localization Vendor Management team with execution on a variety of projects and initiatives to improve overall vendor performance.
- Manage the onboarding and provisioning of new external vendor workers.
- Document localization workflows and processes, help analyze pain points and provide suggestions for improvements and pilot implementation of new processes.
- Review monthly KPI data from external vendors and prepare summary reports.
- Support the creation, maintenance and execution of vendor policies and guidelines.
- Coordination of monthly language quality audits across all languages.
- Support language quality initiatives across multiple languages.
- Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders across multiple teams as well as with external vendors.
- Conduct research on specific problem statements and devise reports/potential solutions based on industry best practices/localization models.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software localization, Localization Program Management, or management of Localization Technology Solutions.
- Experience working directly with/for language service providers.
- Experience working on language quality audits and familiarity with various scoring systems (LISA, DQF etc.).
- Experience with setting and managing TMs, term bases and linguistic assets in TMS for complex projects in Memsource.
- Understanding of localization needs and challenges for RTL, Indic and African languages.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.