Localization Project Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Localization Project Coordinator, you will have 3+ years of localization project/program management experience.
Initially on a 11-month contract, you will be responsible for delivering a great user experience to our client’s international audience.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20423
What will a Localization Project Coordinator do?
- Plan and manage localization schedules, collaborating cross-functionally with other Localization PMs, Vendor Managers, Localization Vendors and Linguists to define requirements and manage timelines.
- Support the Localization Project Management team with execution on a variety of projects, mostly for Product UI, Marketing and Support content (Help center FAQs and Customer support canned responses).
- Use and navigate proprietary CMS and Project Management tool independently to kick off translation’s requests to Memsource and proprietary CAT tool.
- Analyze current pain points in workflows and tools, provide suggestions for improvements and pilot implementation of new processes.
- Responsible for the end-to-end localization process of content within our CMS and CAT tools.
- Set-up, submission and monitoring of translation requests through proprietary CMS and Project Management tools and follow through in Memsource and proprietary CAT tools.
- Brief linguists by providing them with documentation and context and escalate questions about the content to Localization PMs.
- Ensure content is translated on time and follow up with individual linguists to ensure timely delivery and tested appropriately.
- Manage Localization QA testing on product UI for high visibility and complex features by collaborating effectively with Localization project managers, i18n testing and localization vendor partners to.
- Create QA test plans and ensuring complete coverage of end-to-end UI flows during testing.
- Monitor and addressing feature-specific queries from testers and linguists.
- Validate quality of reports to ensure accurate and complete data logging.
- Validate and escalate i18n bugs and working with engineering teams to ensure timely fixes before a feature launch by following platform release schedules.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders, across multiple business units, by setting clear expectations for stakeholders and localizers, communicate instructions in a clear and timely manner and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide reference material and support for the localizers to ensure they are in the best conditions to produce high quality content.
- Make independent decisions and work well under pressure, in the face of ambiguity and aggressive deadlines.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of localization project/program management experience.
- Experience with Memsource or a similar TMS tool.
- Experience with CAT tools.
- Familiarity with linguistics.
- Knowledge of internationalization and localization standards and best practices.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.