Localisation Programme Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a Localisation Programme Manager you will create and execute on the localization schedule and track progress of issues that affect localized products.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20747
What will a Localisation Programme Manager do?
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time
- Analyze localizability and localization workflow issues and provide optimal solutions Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood
- Work with product teams to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- More than 3 years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools – such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.