Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require an LMS Administrator with 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role to join them on a 12-month contract.
This role will support the Global Operations Learning Organization team which focuses on optimizing learning experiences through the deployment of new technology and performance support solutions.
Salary range: 55-68k
Job Reference: BBBH 22040
What will an LMS Administrator do?
· Work to drive efficiencies in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of learning technology solutions, including building automation, recommending process improvements, and creating clear communications.
· Deeply understand learning technology architecture and how technology solutions integrate across different teams and how they support different products and policies.
· Build clear documentation/process workflows and ensure on-time delivery of all deliverables.
· Track and analyze operational metrics to help determine where to focus optimization efforts.
· Proactively identify and address potential setbacks and effectively communicate any necessary changes to process.
· Provide technology support triage for a catalogue of learning technologies.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, system or LMS admin, learning specialist or similar role
· Experience driving efficiencies in the development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of learning technology solutions.
· Ability to analyze trends and use resources to identify solutions.
· Experience working with cross-functional teams and multiple partner teams, including those individuals with and without technology backgrounds required
· Experience with learning management systems, knowledge management systems, content management systems, and/or electronic performance support systems preferred. Such as – Cornerstone, Intellum, Moodle or Saba.
· Experience with PHP, React and/or SQL is preferred
· Experience with web analytics reporting and tools preferred
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710