Linux Engineer (day rate rolling contract basics)
Based in Zaventem (Belgium) our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Linux Engineer to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an initial contract will be between ASAP – 31/03/2023.
Rates are between 400 – 423 euros per day.
This is an onsite role, in Zaventem.
They are looking for someone to join them as soon as possible.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 22018
What Linux Engineer will do:
- central repository and licenses management via Satellite
- Nagios based monitoring in high-available and multi-network setup (Grafite/Grafana nice to have)
- central user management (LDAP/Red Hat idM)
- Ansible/shell scripting
- FC HBA/multipathing for storage management
- installing, configuring and hardening new RHEL servers (physical and virtual)
- updating the image for the automated server deployment
- manage and use the open source infrastructure monitoring for the RH servers + troubleshooting of OS errors
- perform security patching
- manage RH Satellite for distributing packages
- manage RH idM for the admin users on the servers
- manage application service accounts
- manage server certificates and configure SSH keys for non-interactive access
- manage servers via Ansible
- manage containers at OS level
- manage the OS of Oracle physical clusters
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 66940