Linguistics Specialist with German
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a German Linguistics Specialist to join them on a permanent contract.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has native level of German and is experienced in a Translation, Linguistic, Localization, Customer Support or Content Review type role. Option to graduates straight from university.
The ideal candidate will join a team contributing to working on a new product focused on NLP and understand language data & technologies.
What will a Linguistics Specialist do?
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and/or review gold data in consultation with the client.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Preferred 1 year+ working experience (can be internship) in translation/ linguistics/ localization/ customer support within the German language.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Highly desired – degree in translation, language science or linguistics studies.
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- 10 days paid sick leave
- Tax Saver ticket
- Bike to work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Access to learning curriculums aligned to your skillset and preferences
- Access to engagement and wellbeing activities and events
- Benefits hub- Online portal- Gym and retail discounts
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Job Reference: BBBH 22328