Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Legal Associate with 2+ years experience in a support operations role, internet law, or in a policy and regulatory environment, to join them on an 11-month contract. This role will handle complex legal issues on our client’s platform, ensuring that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately.
Our client is operating a hybrid working model and for the right candidate, they are willing to offer a salary as high as €48,000.
Job Reference: BBBH 22939
What will a Legal Associate do?
- As a Legal Associate, you will help balance the legal and regulatory requirements they face around the world with the needs of the platform’s users, partners and advertisers.
- You will handle complex legal issues and ensure that removal requests are processed efficiently and accurately.
- You will be dedicated to providing outstanding customer support and improving the legal removals experience for users.
- Process removal requests efficiently and accurately, including privacy issues and defamation issues.
- Support the team in making improvements to operations and enhancing operational quality.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- Review of controversial and sometimes offensive video content will be involved in this job.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in a support operations role, working with internet technologies, internet law, or in a policy and regulatory environment.
- Fluent English.
- Fluency in Turkish, Portuguese, or Arabic highly desirable.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040