Legal Operations Analyst (E Billing)
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Legal Operations Analyst with 3-10 years’ experience at a law firm or in-house legal department focusing on billing/ purchasing, to join them on a 12 month contract.
This role will service a variety of stakeholders throughout the region, and support/partner the London-based OC Management and Legal Ops resource.
Job Reference: BBBH 20334
What will a Legal Operations Analyst do?
· Primary point of contact for operational work in the EMEA region e.g. billing, matter management and other legal applications
· Efficiently produce reports or data sets for EMEA stakeholders (on an ad hoc and scheduled basis) to support senior leaders, department initiatives and field based operations
· Deal with day-to-day enquiries within the EMEA region to ensure excellent service levels and the momentum of key processes (e.g. matter opening, invoice enquiries, secondment requests etc.)
· Research and resolve enquiries/issues with vendor billing, vendor management and internal invoicing issues in a timely manner
· Liaise with key US-based teams (e.g. Contracts, Accounts Payable, Finance, Legal Operations team ) to ensure timely response to stakeholder enquiries
· Identify opportunities to improve reporting and analytics processes and work with various stakeholders to implement changes.
· Represent EMEA region perspective, contribute to process design efforts, special projects and continuous improvement initiatives to positively impact the Legal team and its clients.
· Manage process documentation and provide ongoing support for implemented processes.
· Act as local gatekeeper to regional Legal Operations templates and materials
· Apply solid task management, time management and organisation skills to ensure the best possible service to our internal and external stakeholders
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3-10 years’ experience at a law firm or in-house legal department focusing on billing/ purchasing
· Experience supporting legal operations technology, specifically any e-billing system
· Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft and Google business applications-Proficiency in legal operations software like Thomson Reuters Legal Tracker, Simple Legal or similar
· Additional European languages desired
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710