Visa sponsorship: No
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Our client is global solutions analytics and digital solution company with a compelling track record of transforming businesses, improving customer experiences, and business outcomes and accelerating growth for their customers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Legal Counsel who can handle multiple legal assignments simultaneously, including contract reviews, legal research, interaction with internal and external stakeholders and special projects, while ensuring legal risks are minimized and deadlines are met.
- Support and collaborate with the Legal team in:
- Contract Reviews:
- Primary reviewer/negotiator for commercial agreements including client Master Services Agreements, SOWs/Work Orders, Vendor Contracts, Facility Leases, Software License Agreements, Service level agreements, NDAs, letters of intent, proof of concept agreements and RFPs.
- Ensure legal risks are addressed while balancing commercial requirements, business needs and objectives.
- Ensure contracts are negotiated within the company’s contracting standards, while facilitating deal-to-deal specific exceptions and customizations and proactively working with Business team members to creatively solve issues, using sound judgement.
- Specific Projects: Assist with Special Projects as the need arises to support the business’s strategic growth while keeping within the acceptable risk profile. Ability to take ownership of projects and “run with them” to completion.
- Irish law issues: Legal research and responding to legal queries facing the Ireland entity, covering all local laws and regulations, such as HR matters, Environmental matters and Property matters.
- Global projects – work within a team on large projects which impact the company globally.
- Interaction on a day-to-day basis with the Business teams and Support functions like Finance, HR, Commercial & Technology on legal and policy matters, as well as the rest of the Legal team when required to collaborate on projects, such as drafting the sustainability report or supporting the privacy lawyers to implement any privacy obligations in Ireland.
- Interaction with external counsels, government/regulatory bodies both local and international
Experience and Competencies needed to be successful:
- 7 years+ PQE
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Law (LL.B.) with good academic background, 2.1, including an upper second-class honours degree from a red brick university.
- Qualification/ membership of the Law Society of Ireland
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent drafting skills, covering drafting of contractual documentation as well as pre-litigation and litigation documents/ pleadings.
- Should be sincere, very hardworking and a team player. Must be ready to take extra responsibility and lead from the front.
- Should have excellent communication and coordination attributes and must be willing to work in a dedicated and diligent manner. Able to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal daily supervision.
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonus
- An annual share award.
- Private healthcare and Critical illness cover
- Income protection insurance
- Pension plan
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions by emailing [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
Job reference: BBH 23443