Work Model: Fully onsite
Pay: Up to 100 k/year (BOE)
Visa sponsorship: No
Looking to take your legal expertise to the next level?
Our client, a top-tier cloud service provider, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Legal Advisor to join their team in Dublin!
As the Legal Counsel, you will be the go-to person for legal support and guidance for the client’s All Ireland Business Centre operations.
With your 3+ years of commercial experience and in-depth knowledge of EU and Irish laws, you will provide comprehensive legal counsel, review contracts and documents, and offer expert legal advice to various business functions.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of legal and binding paperwork, including customer agreements, privacy statements, site terms, and cloud service arrangements,
- Provide expert legal guidance and assistance throughout the entire contract negotiation and finalization process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across various departments to identify and tackle legal concerns related to cloud business operations in different regions, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Design and implement legal procedures, policies, and practices to manage lawsuits and pre-lawsuit proceedings, ensuring the smooth functioning of the company’s legal operations.
- Work in tandem with the global team to enhance legal and compliance initiatives, ensuring conformity to all applicable laws, regulations, and regulatory bodies, and staying ahead of the curve.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all laws and regulations in Ireland and other countries where the Ireland Business Centre operates, providing legal viewpoints and ensuring that the company always remains compliant.
- Choose and supervise top-notch external attorneys in conjunction with the Legal Department at headquarters, representing the Company in front of local authorities and ensuring the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of all business registrations while contributing to the development and implementation of internal resolutions, guidance, and policies, streamlining the company’s legal operations.
You will join a globally known company, who since 2017 has been the world’s fastest growing cloud and has driven the growth of countless start-ups while working with local governments, leading incubators, well-known VC firms, and top universities to build support platforms for start-ups in many regions.
- 3+ years of commercial experience (Ireland, UK and EU).
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Law from top universities.
- Strong understanding of EU/Irish laws and regulations (PDPA, e-commerce and competition).
- Experience gained from cloud service provider or e-commerce companies is a big plus.
Simply apply via our website: allenrec.com/job/23472
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
Job Reference: BBBH 23472