Learning Program Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Offering a salary of up to €120,000, they require a Learning Program Manager with 5+ years working experience within Learning & Development, Onboarding, Employee Experience, etc, to join them on an 11-month contract.
In this role you will be evolving and executing on a strategy for how our client develop and enable their global organization and ensure that they continuously align business priorities with the performance expectations of their employees.
This is a fully remote position, and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 22296
What will a Learning Program Manager do?
· Conduct learning needs analysis to assess the state of the business, identify key performance indicators, and identify skills/knowledge gaps
· Design, develop, implement, and evaluate learning solutions in close partnership with Subject Matter Experts, Learning Experience Design, and Learning Operations teams
· Closely partner with, build, and sustain relationships with leaders to gain a deep understanding of business goals and priorities to make informed, data-driven decisions about building learning opportunities
· Develop and maintain a network of strategic relationships across key stakeholders
· Architect innovative and agile learning solutions to help our global employees grow and thrive
· Define and document performance enablement recommendations; present, gather feedback, and revise accordingly
· Serve as an advocate for the learner by organizing audience research to inform design and determine outcomes, reviewing learning data provided by the Learning Operations team; and applying actionable insights to potential learning and performance enablement solutions
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· BA/BS degree in Learning & Development, Education, Instructional Design, or other related field
· 5+ years working experience within Learning & Development, Onboarding, Employee Experience, etc.
· Demonstrated experience using the ADDIE content development model, adult learning theories, and instructional design methodologies to build effective learning solutions
· Experience in learning project management and running strategic projects with global, cross-functional teams
· Experience facilitating in both virtual and live classroom environments
· Experience analysing learning data/trends to drive improvements to learning experiences
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404