Learning Operations Coordinator
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Learning Operations Coordinator with 3-5 years of experience working in a similar Learning & Development Operations/Coordinator role, to join them on a 12 month contract.
This opportunity will involve the logistical & operational management of the Recruiting Learning and Development team’s key programs which include Onboarding and Ongoing training and development programs for the growing EMEA based recruiting teams.
Job Reference: BBBH 20321
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3-5 years of experience working in a similar Learning & Development Operations/Coordinator role.
· Proven experience and knowledge of working with a LMS (Ideally Cornerstone)
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Reporting experience
· Experience facilitating learning programs in large organizations desired
What will a Learning Operations Coordinator do
· Update and manage the delivery plans for the Recruiting onboarding program.
· Coordinate, schedule and manage logistics for Recruiting L&D programs, including creation of attendance rosters, room booking & setup, scheduling facilitators, coordinating supplies, sending program communications etc.
· Manage all pre- and post-program communications to learners, facilitators and guest speakers, including any pre-work, joining instructions, surveys etc.
· Test all platforms and materials being used by learners to ensure optimal user experience, troubleshoot and escalate as required.
· Ensure all Recruiting Onboarding content is regularly updated and relevant for new hires.
· Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to support the timely execution of program scheduling through our LMS.
· Support in the marketing of available learning opportunities to the recruiting organization.
· Monitor enrollment and attendance, and regularly provide reporting to Program Managers.
· Ensure accurate record keeping of programs through the LMS.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710