Learning & Development Project Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Learning & Development Project Coordinator with 3+ years experience, to join them on an 11-month contract to Project Manage Learning Reporting processes from end to end.
Job Reference: BBBH 21943
What will a Learning & Development Project Coordinator do?
· Project Manage Learning Reporting process end to end
· Identify trends within large data sets and work closely with the Data Analytics team to solve impactful problem statements
· Ensure compliance of SOW with learning data and reporting requirements
· Assess learning data quality
· Coordinates deadlines on all deliverables with internal and internal XFNs
· Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary
· Establish and foster key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and leadership
· Identify areas of improvements, work with internal team members to solve problems
· Ensures all learning curriculums are in place to match business operations (work types, queues, etc.)
· Review metrics and dashboard for assigned sites and investigate causes and solutions (working with internal Teams) when targets are not being met
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years of project coordination experience in learning & development operations.
· Experience driving learning initiatives through data-led solutions and working knowledge of change management principles
· Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Excel etc.
· Experience working across a global, multicultural and multilingual team.
· Experience communicating with, influencing, and presenting to a variety of audiences, including global cross-functional leaders
· Preferred Skills/Experience
· Vendor management experience
· Competitive Salary
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404