Learning & Delivery Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is an on?demand financial management and human capital management software vendor.
They require a Learning & Delivery Specialist with 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally in a multinational, to join them for a period of 11 months.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days expected to be onsite in their Dublin office.
Job Reference: BBBH 22497
What will a Learning & Delivery Specialist do?
· Instructor-Led Training (ILT) Facilitation – Deliver virtual and in-person learning experiences for workmates including manager fundamentals training, skill development sessions on topics such as building resilience and influencing, and intact team sessions on core capabilities such as decision-making.
· Live Program Support – Act as a Zoom “host” to enable a great learner experience for virtual attendees during on-going programs such as new hire orientation; manage Zoom chat, answer questions, and troubleshoot common technical issues.
· Collaboration – As a content expert for our instructor-led programs, deliver on program outcomes, serve as a key partner to workmates and project team members, and provide valued advice and contributions. Tailor existing experiences and programs to the needs of intact groups including the development of content, exercises, cases and simulations. Provide recommendations for improvements to in-flight training programs.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years directly related experience in the following fields: instructor-led training, facilitation, project management, talent and/or learning and development experience
· Deep knowledge of relevant content areas, including the fields of management, leadership, organizational development, adult learning theory, and human resource development.
· Ability to travel occasionally to support training needs in EMEA region.
· Competitive salary
· Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040