Lead Financial Controller
Location: Hybrid work from Krakow
Contract: Permanent (UoP)
Are you looking for a senior position at the director level?
Are you a qualified Accountant with a passion for analysing and validating financial information?
Do you have experience working within the big 4, multinational financial institutions or/and bank?
Do you want to join a company that provides you with various career development opportunities?
If yes, apply now!
We are looking for a Lead Financial Controller, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in a multinational financial institution, and/or banking institution, and relevant accounting qualifications, to join one of the largest financial institutions in Poland on a permanent contract.
- Annual bonus
- 2 days of additional days for charity purposes, 2 extra recovery days
- Medical & Life Insurance Package
- Transport Allowance
- Optional Multisport card (70% covered by the company)
What do you need?
- The higher degree of Finance or Accounting and/or relevant accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA, or similar)
- 8+ years of working experience gained within the big 4 or multinational financial institutions.
- Accounting experience
- Previous exposure working with financial reporting tools and data sourcing, including report design (e.g. Excel, Power Query, Power BI
What you will be doing on daily basis?
- Drive the analysis and creation of internal control documents, as well as the compilation and validation of high-quality financial information.
- Serve as the regional brains behind the development of financial statement analytics and insights. As a result, act like a controller, challenge the existing quo, and collaborate closely with top stakeholders in other financial teams around the world.
- Drive ahead and enable more transparency in financial and regulatory reporting, including concept development and implementation of relevant IT infrastructure.
- Encourage initiatives for change, such as the deployment of updated or new accounting standards and rules
- Find opportunities to improve internal controls, analytical review processes, and other processes, and seize them.
Job Reference: BBBH 23228
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today or email us at [email protected] in case of any questions.