Are you ready for a challenge that will require you to flex your problem-solving muscles, and combine insights from data analysis, statistical and Machine Learning modelling, and data visualization skills?
Do you have what it takes to lead a high-performing dual shore team, and deliver results that make a real impact on client businesses?
If so, we have just the role for you.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Lead Data Engineer who could join immediately.
It’s a multifaceted role that combines your technical expertise with stakeholder and team management skills.
You’ll be working closely with clients to understand their business problems, and then use your analytical wizardry to make sense of complex data sets.
But that’s not all – you’ll also need to be a master communicator, able to translate your findings into actionable insights that non-technical stakeholders can understand and act upon.
And it doesn’t stop there – you’ll be leading a team of top-notch data professionals, both onshore and offshore, to deliver high-impact results.
You’ll need to be a skilled people manager, able to motivate and inspire your team to perform at their best, while also ensuring that they have the support and resources they need to succeed.
Model: Hybrid with 1-2 days/week onsite
Contract length: Permanent
Notice period: candidates with max. 1 month notice would be preferred
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 10+ years’ experience, preferably in management consulting or Retail or Media industry in an analytics capacity
- Experience in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with data querying languages (e.g. SQL), BI Tools (MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.), programming languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala, etc.), statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, Weka, SAS)
- Experience with one or more web analytics platforms (ex: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc) and web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics; or working knowledge of the field of web analytics
- Experience in test & learn methodology and experimentation frameworks
- Experience of working in agile formats across multiple squads
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem and capabilities
- Experience in omni-channel engagement, remarketing, and customer segmentation
WHAT‘S MORE IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary with a generous bonus,
- Private healthcare,
- Life assurance,
- Income protection insurance,
- Rewarding pension.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 23555
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Sara Laska at s[email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in the English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria but don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.