Based in Cork & Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Layout Engineer with 2+ years of experience as a mask/ layout engineer or similar to join them on a 6 month contract.
This role is initially based in Cork however, the client is flexible for anyone looking to work from anywhere in Ireland. Must be able to work from the offices in Dublin or Cork a few days a week once the offices reopen.
Job Reference: BBBH 20320
What will a Layout Engineer do?
· Creating, Defining and Sustaining mask sets and layout for use internally and at our partner facilities.
· Creating and implementing final verification run sets on completed layouts.
· Supporting a solid business process for using, ordering, storing layouts and mask
· Maintain a professional work environment with industry standard software like Cadence
· Implementation of design rules
· Working close collaboration with different partners facilities at different sites
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years of experience as a mask/ layout engineer or similar
· Experience with the design-to-mask workflow (schematic, simulation, layout, physical verification, GDSII, mask)
· Experience working with commercially available EDA tools for reticle build, such as those available through Cadence, Synopsys, or Mentor Graphics
· Knowledge of layout effects and best layout practices
· Basic understanding of semiconductor device patterning and fabrication methods
· Wide knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes in general
· Background in LED or micro-LED processing is plus
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering
· Layout experience in different sectors for the semiconductor industry, CMOS, LED, Memory, Power
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040