Law Enforcement Response Team Analyst
Have you ever tried working for a global tech company that is changing the world? Here’s your chance!
Our client is looking for a Law Enforcement Response Team Analyst with 3+ years of experience in customer support, trust and safety or operational support, to join them initially on a 6-month contract with a chance for an extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 22015
This is a fully remote position, and the successful candidate can be based anywhere in Ireland.
Preferred languages: Fluency in Turkish (Other European languages will be considered also)
3 MUST-HAVE skills:
- Trust and Safety Background
- Operational Background
- 3+ years of experience
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. Next there will be 2 more stages including a language test.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
- Fluency in English and Turkish language (written and verbal communication)
- BA/BS degree, preferably in law.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, trust and safety or operational support.
- Trust and Safety background with proven ability to analyze information to assess threat and risk
- Ability to make effective decisions independently using good judgement and rationale
- Experience with various computer systems, Internet technology and software
What will you do?
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Review, analyze and process high volumes of incoming requests from law enforcement authorities and governments in the EMEA Region, as business need arises, with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Record and clearly articulate operational decisions ensuring compliance in line with policies and procedures
- Implement high-quality and efficient processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that may include graphic content which may be considered offensive or disturbing
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040