Language Specialist – Ukrainian and Russian
Have you ever tried working for one of the world’s largest leading, international ICT and smart devices provider company?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Language Specialist with 1-2 years translation experience with the use of CAT tools and native Ukrainian, fluent Russian and English skills. to join them on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 22183
About the location: You will be working full time from their office in Mokotów, Warsaw.
About the role: You will execute translations in MS Office and in the client’s CAT tool and help drive your language quality, style and terminology in the team.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be language test and 2 more interviews. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
- Native level of Ukrainian, fluent Russian and English.
- Ideally 1-2 years of translation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, Master's degree preferred (ideally in translation, linguistics, language studies etc.)
Nice to have:
- Additional EU languages
- 1+ years working in corporate environment, in a big multinational company
- Experience working with CAT tools (computer-assisted translation, the likes of Trados, MemoQ etc)
- Experience of B2C mobile/online services specialized in the Digital Content, media industry or mobile advertising.
What will you do?
- Execute translations (mainly Marketing and T&Cs) in MS Office and in the client’s CAT tool.
- Help drive your language quality, style and terminology in the team.
- Execute many language-dependent business operations, such as reviewing user comments, configuring and launching localized activities (banners, push notifications, etc.), monitoring regional Newsfeed, approving region-specific Ads, training chat bots and voice AI, etc.
- Analyze business data with related tools and generate business reports.
- Report to a manager of the Multilingual Center.
What can we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org