Language Specialist – Spanish
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Language Specialist to join their expanding team in Warsaw. You will have a minimum of 1-2 years translation experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. This position will be responsible for their language team translation tasks for video, music, themes, e-book, newsfeed or gaming downloading services in Europe.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19869
Your role will involve
- Full responsibility of your language translation tasks.
- Partial responsibility of your language/region business operation tasks.
- Lead your language team translations, create and manage language materials, translate and review documents and marketing materials, among others, from English into your native tongue.
- Participate in your language team regular business operation activities, such as, reviewing user comments, newsfeed and chatbots.
- Manage day-to-day operations for the business. Assist the business operation manager in planning, organizing, configuring and coordinating online/offline campaigns.
- Reports to the manager of Multilingual Center.
You must have as a minimum
- Min C1/C2 level of Spanish
- 1-2 (ideally 4+) years translation experience
- Bachelor degree holder, Master's degree preferred (ideally in translation, linguistics, language studies etc.)
Beneficial, but not a must:
- 1+ years working in corporate environment, in a big multinational company
- Experience working with CAT tools (computer-assisted translation, the likes of Trados, MemoQ etc)
- Previous experience with translating/trans creating marketing materials would be a big plus
- Additional EU language
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48122119037.