Language Specialist – Greek
Are you an enthusiast of languages and technology?
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Language Specialist to join their expanding team in Warsaw.
For this role, you will ideally have 1-2 years translation experience with the use of CAT tools and fluent Greek and English skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Please note that this is not a remote position. It requires working from the client’s office in Warsaw.
Job Reference: BBBH 22026
Your role will involve
- Execute translations (mainly Marketing and T&Cs) in MS Office and in the client’s CAT tool.
- Help drive your language quality, style and terminology in the team.
- Execute many language-dependent business operations, such as reviewing user comments, configuring and launching localized activities (banners, push notifications, etc.), monitoring regional Newsfeed, approving region-specific Ads, training chat bots and voice AI, etc.
- Analyze business data with related tools and generate business reports.
- Report to a manager of the Multilingual Center.
You must have as a minimum
- Native fluent Greek and English.
- Ideally 1-2 years of translation experience, not more than 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, Master's degree preferred (ideally in translation, linguistics, language studies etc.)
Beneficial, but not a must:
- Additional EU languages
- 1+ years working in corporate environment, in a big multinational company
- Experience working with CAT tools (computer-assisted translation, the likes of Trados, MemoQ etc)
- Experience of B2C mobile/online services specialized in the Digital Content, media industry or mobile advertising.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- Superb Warsaw City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48122119037.