Are you a language enthusiast fluent in English and an additional European language? Are you passionate about bridging linguistic gaps and ensuring effective communication in a global environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading international internet services provider is seeking a talented and dedicated Language Specialist to join their dynamic team. As a Language Specialist, you will play a crucial role in enhancing their international presence by facilitating seamless communication between their global clients and teams.
In this position you will be responsible for the translation and business operation tasks of our client covering services like video, music, search, browser, themes, e-books, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong background in business operations and translation within the mobile application content and media sectors.
Location: Madrid (Centro Empresarial Castellana Norte)
Role Model: onsite
Visa Sponsorship: No
Contract: 12 months
Job Reference: BBBH 24265
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for the translation tasks and business operation tasks.
- Review and proofread texts, websites, and apps.
- Review and adapt content for the English market.
- Review documents, tags, and banners translated into English.
- Ensure that all the documents delivered are accurate, clear, and native.
- Analyse business data with related tools and output business reports.
You must have as a minimum:
- Near native level English (UK, IRE, US, CAN variants) and an additional European language
- 2-4 years translation experience
- Bachelor degree holder, Master’s degree preferred (ideally in translation, linguistics, language studies etc.)
Beneficial, but not a must:
- 1+ years working in corporate environment, in a big multinational company.
- Previous experience with translating/creating marketing materials.
- Additional EU language
- Experience working with CAT tools (computer-assisted translation, the likes of Trados, MemoQ etc)
- 22 days annual leave.
- Meal Allowance – €200 per month.
- Superb Madrid City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +34 919030009