Junior Sales Enablement Coordinator
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Junior Sales Enablement Coordinator to join them on a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our client’s Sales Teams to identify solution areas, gather and present data, create sales pitch decks and drive a variety of interesting activities.
About the location: The role is fully remote for candidates based anywhere in Ireland until the end of 2022 – Then Hybrid model/WFH.
Job Reference: BBBH 22048
What will a Junior Sales Enablement Coordinator do?
- Create pitch decks and effective sales presentations for cloud services across multiple industry verticals.
- Understand the client brief and provide insightful sales presentations through industry research and analysis.
- Manage bid response creation to support sales.
- Run sales kick-off calls with Sales organizations and stakeholders to create a bid traceability matrix, collaborate with the identified bid team for timely response delivery.
- Develop deep-rooted knowledge of and expertise in the vertical and cloud solutions
- Conduct industry research (BFS, Telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology etc.).
- Mentoring new analysts with research requests, establishing processes to bring them to scale.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years pre-sales/ inside sales experience (Preferably UKI market)
- Fluent English
- Relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax Saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work Scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.