Junior Project Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Junior Project Manager with 2-3 years’ experience in project coordination/management field, to join them in a contract until end of June 2022, with possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20588
What will a Junior Project Manager do?
· Develop and implement a repeatable project delivery process, providing updates on program milestones.
· Define and develop program milestones, metrics, and KPIs.
· Develop weekly, monthly, and executive reporting. Create customer specific reports with key performance metrics and results, and Ad hoc reports as required.
· Manage and allocate resources effectively across all projects.
· Analyse and provide data insights on customer feedback.
· Develop Tools and Best Practices to improve business processes.
· Manage special projects as required.
· Power BI experience preferred
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2-3 years’ experience in project coordination/management
· Working as part of projects or driving part of projects previously
· Data Analysis to drive insights – Power BI preferred
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040